Morchard Bishop

Home Up Contents Search

 

www.expedia.co.uk

This quiet Mid-Devon village to the north west of Crediton, gets its name from a Celtic word “MORCHET” which means “great wood”. There is still a Morchard Wood but its glory days are long gone. Very little else can have changed since Stentifords first came to live here in 1872.

 

Click here to continue

 

Send mail to webmaster@stentiford.org  with questions or comments about this web site.
  Last modified:
30/09/2005